CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

More designs...!

Here a 3 more designs I made. I am really into all the designing and love fashion in reality. So, I wanted to see if the Chobots Staff (C and Tina, and maybe a few more), appreciated my work. If it's successful.. It will be on the shelves! That my dream in Chobots, I always wanted to be an agent and all the hard work payed off. So lets see if all the hard work in my designs pay off, fingers crossed!
And here is one of them.. Skeg dude! One for they guys! P.S - the pink stuff is gum :D

And another Formal pink, for all those girls who dream of being a bachellorete.

And last but not least, the flutter-by! This is definately up in the faves! I've got a few more fashion trends set in mind, so I'll keep you posted!
Also, leave a comment, rate my designs! Thnx, Thnx, Thnx!



2 comments:

mrs.sweets said...

i love them!
they should chose u 2 desgin their desing 4rm now on
~leavin it 2 the pro~
lol

smirky w♥ter said...

Thnx! You should email them to tell them that :D