CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Comp of the Month!

Each month.. I will have a new comp... And this months comp is, (drumroll please)...
Design me a t-shirt!
You hear all the fuss on Jessie having her own tee and all the other mods. SO.. How about I run a comp to see who can design the best top for me!
WINNER - winner will get 5000 BUGS, I know you can't gift or trade bugs, so if your a citizen.. You will get 10,000 BUGS!!!!
HOW? - Juniours will get 5000 bugs, as I will play space racing and quit as soon as it starts to let you win, it will take 20 mins or so.
Citizens - I will do Nichos kingdom Mission with you enough times that you have 10,000 bugs! For there to be a winner there needs to be at LEAST 7 entries. So get all your friends in and give it a go, you may enter with a friend (citizens only can do it with friends) and they both get 10,000. Send entries in by drawing it on the wall, drawing it on paper or paint, anything. Show me (smirk) by telling me the name of YOUR blog and posting it and I will see it, or leave the picture somewhere else for me to see... Thanks! :D Can't wait to see the entries, you have 3 weeks starting... hmmm... NOW! I will announce winner in a post and will let them know a date to play the games... if the drawing is absouloutly amazing.. you will get a bonus 5000 bugs added to the original winning price.

P.S - Today is December 1st if you didn't know :))

No comments: